The Wavetables Expansion
The Wavetable expansion features an inspiring selection of 200 presets and 236 additional waveforms for Electra programmed by a team of professional sound designers.
The expansion delivers a wide palette of action packed sequences, multi-layered arps, complex soundscapes, deep pads, gritty basses and rich synth sounds.
The Wavetable expansion is suitable for Electronic, IDM, Soundtrack, Dance, Atmosphere, Pop, Ambient, House and a wide variety of other music genres.
- 200 inspiring, unique presets with over 300 sounds using new wavetables
- Professional sound design
- 236 additonal selected, licensed waveforms in high-end quality
- Over 60000 new timbres because waveforms can be morphed with PW
- Waveforms are in WAV format and compatible with any sound editor
- Easy-to-use installer
- Comfortable integration to the user interface
- All sounds are properly programmed, not only simple samples. This gives you the complete dynamic range and highest possible sound quality.
- Compatible with ElectraX and Electra2
The additional waveforms drastically extend the sonic range of Electra.
The expansion ships with 236 high-end quality waveforms ready to be loaded into Electra's wavetable oscillators. The licensed waveforms are a best-of selection from professional designers from renowned audio companies.
They can be imported to the oscillators by clicking on the resynthesis button. A comfortable drag&drop function for the waveform display is also available.
Every waveform can be further shape modulated using its PW feature to provide over 60000 additional timbres.
The bundled waveforms are also compatible with your favorite sound editor or any other software that supports WAV import.
Professional sound design
The expansion supports modwheel, velocity and aftertouch. For enhanced usability the volume of all sounds has been carefully normalized. Most sounds can be morphed with the modwheel. Some complex arrangements use multiple layers - that’s why the soundset contains not only 200 patches, but over 300 sounds. The high quality sounds are a hand-picked selection created by a large number of professional sounddesigners:
- George Zondagh
- Massimo Bosco
- Ed Ten Eyck
- Marco Scherer
- Reinhard Reschner
- Stephen Krajewski
- Bryan 'Xenos' Lee
- Andrew Souter
- Bastiaan van Noord (Tone2)
- Markus Feil (Tone2)